- How to become a paid member on Local3ders
- Membership Information
- How do I cancel my paid member account or convert it to a free member account?
- What are the differences between Free membership and Basic membership regarding posting sale ads?
- Banner advertising on local3ders
- For Buyer
- How long does it take to build my model or prototype?
- How do I convert my CAD design into STL file?
- What are the accepted payment modes?
- What files do accept for 3D printing?
Local3ders has 3 membership levels:
Everyone is Free Member when they first sign up at no cost on our website, but they can always choose to upgrade to a paid membership which suits them best at any time.
The main differences among paid memberships are the number of sale ads they can post as well as the access to advanced features.
For more Information please click on the link below to see the comparison table to find out the differences regarding the features and the membership fees.