- How to become a paid member on Local3ders
- Membership Information
- How do I cancel my paid member account or convert it to a free member account?
- What are the differences between Free membership and Basic membership regarding posting sale ads?
- Banner advertising on local3ders
- For Buyer
- How long does it take to build my model or prototype?
- How do I convert my CAD design into STL file?
- What are the accepted payment modes?
- What files do accept for 3D printing?
How long does it take to build my model or prototype?
Our typical lead time for industrial 3D Printing is about 3-4 business days. However, It also depends on the dimension of your model, material choice and post processing requirements. Don’t worry we will let you know when you contact us for quotation.