- How to become a paid member on Local3ders
- Membership Information
- How do I cancel my paid member account or convert it to a free member account?
- What are the differences between Free membership and Basic membership regarding posting sale ads?
- Banner advertising on local3ders
- For Buyer
- How long does it take to build my model or prototype?
- How do I convert my CAD design into STL file?
- What are the accepted payment modes?
- What files do accept for 3D printing?
What files do accept for 3D printing?
We generally only accept most major 3D CAD file format such as STL, WRL, OBJ, X3D, STP file format. You can easily export your 3D CAD model into these formats via the export function in most 3D modeling software.