- How to become a paid member on Local3ders
- Membership Information
- How do I cancel my paid member account or convert it to a free member account?
- What are the differences between Free membership and Basic membership regarding posting sale ads?
- Banner advertising on local3ders
- For Buyer
- How long does it take to build my model or prototype?
- How do I convert my CAD design into STL file?
- What are the accepted payment modes?
- What files do accept for 3D printing?
How do I cancel my paid member account or convert it to a free member account?
If you have an local3ders Paid account (Basic, Premium ) and you would like to downgrade back to the Free membership level, you may do so at any time. When you cancel your subscription, you will not be billed again.
The following are the steps to cancel your paid member account.
1. Please click on the "contact us" link near the top right of the screen.
2. Fill out the form and click on the "Submit" button.
3.One of our team members will reply to you as soon as possible.
We will downgrade your membership level to Free.